Published on March 18th, 2014 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Tuesday, March 18, 2014
Don’t let this stuff slip past you.
- Remember that lawsuit between the Beastie Boys and Goldiebox over the use of “Girls?” It’s been settled.
- Buskers are going to want to look at this new portable amp from Roland called the Cube Street EX with its 20 hours of battery life.
- Yesterday’s story about Courtney Love’s help in searching for Malaysian Airlines MH370 has spread worldwide. It was even picked up by The Telegraph.
- Hey, 90s kids! Veruca Salt is back in its original form. New music coming next month.
- It’s now almost impossible to get a band to perform at a marine theme park because of animal cruelty allegations.
- Digital music sales in Japan have dropped by 23%–but this has nothing to do with streaming music services.
- The NFL is suing M.I.A. for $16.6 million for flipping off the Super Bowl audience.
- More thoughts on Apple’s CarPlay technology.
- Lighten your day with Jennifer Lawrence’s extended lip-sync performance of Santana’s “Evil Ways.”
- NASCAR entrance music.