Published on November 18th, 2014 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Tuesday, November 18
Charles Manson is getting married to a 26 year-old. People are f**ked.
- Sinead O’Connor likens U2 to terrorists for their iTunes album stunt. Yeah, they’re just as bad as ISIS and al-Qaeda. Makes sense to me. Viva Bon bn Laden (Via Tom).
- Make any plonk wine into a great drinker with sound. Here’s how.
- Iran is grieving the death of its biggest pop star.
- First, Taylor Swift took a stand against Spotify. Now she’s taking on China.
- Metal drummer farts the Star Wars Imperial Theme. You heard me.
- Johnny Lydon has spent a little too much on in-game app purchases.
- The story of Kermit the Frog’s most spiritual hit.
- GWAR attracts a religious protest. And no, it wasn’t by the Westboro Baptist Church.
- Would you let this woman take your daughter to a Taylor Swift concert?
- Here’s a list of five of rock’s weirdest sexual lyrics. Yes, “lemon” is included.
- Garth Brooks took on the Internet–and lost.