Published on December 27th, 2016 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Tuesday, December 27, 2016
Anyone famous die today? Please let the answer be “no.” RIP Carrie Fisher. And now, in other music news…
- Eddie Vedder played Santa Claus–for real. Look what he did for this struggling mom.
- Did you know you can tune your musical instrument with the help of Google Home? Cool!
- Another vinyl pressing plant is thinking about expansion. What year is it again?
- Got a new iPad? Here’s an interesting and useful way to use it.
- Rapper Troy Ave was shot in his car in New York yesterday. He’ll survive.
- There was a big Twitter hack yesterday. No, Britney Spears is not dead.
- Morrissey’s Christmas greeting was as Morrissey as you’d expect it to be.
- Please welcome back the Arctic Monkeys for 2017.
- Gary Numan lives where? (Via Larry)
- Good New Year’s resolution: Stop asking clueless celebrities to comment on race relations.
- Fascinating: Russia’s museum of everyday Soviet objects.