Published on February 22nd, 2017 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Wednesday, February 22, 2017
Is there anyone with a worse job than Sean Spicer? Think about that the next time you hate your job. And now, the music news…
- Science says this playlist is the most effective you can get for working out.
- HMV Canada has begun to sell fixtures and furniture from their stores. Drop in for a look.
- Is Alex Trebek thinking about a career in rap? (Via Tom)
- Have scientists found a cure for a certain type of deafness?
- Why Spotify’s move to the new World Trade Centre is a big deal for New York.
- A Porsche 928 once owned by George Harrison is for sale.
- Apple is being understandably careful with prototypes for the iPhone 8.
- Jay Z seems to be intent on starting his own venture capital fund.
- India has lost its mind over Justin Bieber.
- This parrot sings like Rihanna. You’re welcome.
- The existence of President Trump is causing more and more artists to raise their voices in protests. That’s gotta be a good thing, right.
- This guy wants $1.25 million to create a David Bowie memorial in London.
- Hey, 90s kids! Everclear is going on tour to celebrate the 20th anniversary of So Much for the Afterglow.
- This sounds provocative: Roger Waters wants to perform The Wall on the Mexican border.
- Love synthesizers? Here’s a great profile of the people who make Moogs and the town in which they work.