Published on February 7th, 2018 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Wednesday, February 7, 2018
Still in Nashville. After another round of ribs, I’m having meat sweats. But I still managed to gather some music news for February 7, 2018.
- Can you connect the age of Trump with the decline in white male pop stars? Apparently so.
- Beyonce has some new merch for sale just in time for Valentine’s Day.
- Meanwhile, Bey’s dad had this to say about the colour of his daughter’s skin.
- Aerosmith’s Steven Tyler talks about his charity, Janie’s Fund. It does good work.
- Singer Kim Wilde has some pesky UFO problems in her garden.
- Because who doesn’t love a singing dog?
- Anyone for an Ed Sheeran documentary?
- A syndrome involving the hatred of sound can leave people physically ill.
- Justin Timberlake WAS going to use a Prince hologram for his Super Bowl performance but nixed it at the last second.
- Taylor Swift just dropped another $50 million on another property.
- So how do you feel about this trend of resurrecting dead music stars as touring holograms? Here’s an argument against that.