Published on January 10th, 2018 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Wednesday, January 10, 2018
David Bowie died two years ago today. To commemorate that, this demo of “Let’s Dance” was released. And in more news for January 10, 2018…
- Someone is organizing a moshpit in front of the Mona Lisa. No, really.
- How listening to music can make you deaf.
- Yep, Radiohead is mad at Lana Del Rey about her alleged ripping off of “Creep.”
- Jimmy Iovine might not be leaving Apple after all.
- This is one of the cooler smart speakers out there.
- Radio and voice-activated smart speakers: the way forward.
- There was an EDM cruise out of Florida. Yes, there were drug arrests.
- Facebook has teamed up with a Chinese company on a VR project.
- Google Assistant is coming to more devices every day. Siri has to be nervous.
- There’s apparently a Van Halen documentary in the works.
- A copy of the Sex Pistols’ “God Save the Queen” on A&M just sold for $15,000 USD.
- When Spotify goes public, what could that mean for music fans? Let’s examine that.
- If you’re a child of the 80s, you’ll love this look back of the indie women of the era.
- Someone is hacking into police frequencies in New Zealand and playing NWA’s “Fuck Tha Police.”
- Hip-hop ice cream?
- And there are more #MeToo problems for Russell Simmons.
- Willie Nelson is not well. This isn’t good.
- Australian ZZ Top fans are pissed because of some really bad shows by Billy Gibbons.