Published on January 28th, 2015 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Wednesday, January 28, 2015
- The fall of the Russian ruble is killing touring in that country.
- New prediction: by 2020, there will be more than quarter BILLION connected cars on the road.
- Someone please send this woman a package of death metal records. Now.
- It looks like the new Muse album will be called Drones. Rumours abound of big guitar sounds, too.
- Do hackers have a whack of nude photos of Taylor Swift? She says “no.” But she definitely was hacked.
- L7: The documentary and the video.
- The cult of a drummer. As a drummer myself, I highly recommend you read this.
- The Stone Roses’ Ian Brown testified against a child abusing teacher.
- No, not THAT Kraftwerk. But could there be a trademark issue here?
- Sammy Hagar just got his own radio show… (Via Tom)
- …and so did Rod Stewart.
- Here’s an Australian report on how Canadian album sales fell 5% last year.
- I’m not sure if I want an Amazon Echo or if I’d just be creeped out by it.
- This is what can happen when your mother’s name is “Madonna.”
- Just for fun: the all-time top 40 best-selling singles in the UK.
- A Woody Allen opera?