Published on November 22nd, 2017 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Wednesday, November 22, 2017
This will be the start of a fallow period for music news. America is closing down for Thanksgiving and then going shopping. Still, there is some music news for November 22.
- Here’s a list of the 20 most important protest songs of 2017.
- Did you catch the Bowie/Prince Easter eggs in Justice League?
- This article tries to explain the neurological reasons behind one hit wonders.
- Here’s a great story about a youth choir in St. Catharines.
- Deacon Frey, son of the late Glenn, will sub in for his dad on the next Eagles tour.
- More #MeToo news: A Swedish record executive has been ousted.
- What sort of streaming project does Facebook have planned for India next year? Maybe this.
- Noel Gallagher: “My cat is more rock and roll than Radiohead.”
- Black Sabbath drummer Bill Ward has been admitted to hospital with heart problems.
- This music festival in Hong Kong looks interesting.
- This Egyptian singer was accused of “debauchery” after she released a video of her eating a banana in her underwear.
- This is NOT what smart speakers were designed for.
- So now security is removing people from concerts for the crime of dancing?
- Are you a fan of rock photography? Then take a look at this.
- Beware the online Van Halen imposter.
- Is/was Foxconn using “illegal student labour” to assemble the iPhone X?
- Here it comes: Pretty Woman: The Musical.