Published on October 12th, 2016 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Wednesday, October 12, 2016
The first of Douglas Adams’ Hitchhiker’s Guide to the Galaxy was published on this day in 1979. And now, in music news…
- Could we be getting closer to a new System of a Down album? Maybe.
- Corus is now the first commercial radio broadcaster to have its stations on Apple Music.
- Jimmy Iovine says we’re getting it all wrong about the future of music.
- Got vinyl with clicks and pops? This gear will remove them.
- It’s now SIR Rod Stewart…
- And we thought disco wasn’t good for anything. Wrong.
- Chance the Rapper and his Kit Kat commercial.
- If a band can fire a member for sexual assault, why can’t the Republican party do something about Donald Trump?
- An ultra-rare Prince cassette just sold for a record amount.
- Say what you want about Bieber, but he’s one of the biggest stars in the universe right now. And he’s making more money than ever.
- Should AM radio stations go back to playing music? What have they got to lose?
- Speaking of radio, this is probably a bad idea for everyone except my mom. She’d listen.