Published on September 20th, 2017 | by Alan Cross0
Random Music News for Wednesday, September 20, 2017
Repeat after me: It’s still summer. It’s still summer. It’s still summer. And now, the music news for September 20.
- Here’s an early review of the iPhone 8 and 8 Plus. Maybe you don’t need the iPhone X after all.
- Are kids growing up slower? According to this survey, yes.
- Taylor Swift has been hit with a plagiarism suit over “Shake It Off.”
- Are you an artist with songs on Spotify? This site might help create “best of” music discovery opportunities for your stuff.
- When AI eventually goes wrong, it will go VERY wrong.
- “Slow ticketing” could be a big part of the future of concerts.
- Yes, Cypress Hill is working with the London Symphony Orchestra.
- Ho Chi Minh City has a “guitar street.” Who knew?
- Morrissey’s new single features him yelling at the media.
- This charging “vase” can siphon electricity to your mobile phone from up to a foot away. Anything to get rid of all these damn cords…
- Mariah Carey is being sued for not paying some Christmas choir singers.
- Pharrell Williams got political at a special VH-1 event.
- What can we learn from the impending sale of Rolling Stone?
- Vancouver’s weekly alternative, The Georgia Strait, is turning 50.
- This singer from Zimbabwe wants to save us from “predictable music.”