Published on June 25th, 2017 | by Alan Cross0
A Roundup of Glastonbury News as the Festival Winds Down
Glastonbury, the World’s Most Famous Music Festival™, wraps up today after dominating the music news cycle for nearly a week. Here’s a roundup of stories from Worthy Farm.
- I had no idea that Glastonbury had its own milkmen.
- Former Prime Minister candidate Lord Buckethead had this to say at Glastonbury.
- Fake news story: Fans went wild when they thought Radiohead performed a new song. Turns out they were just tuning up for three minutes. Here’s the truth. (Via Tom)
- The Foo Fighters finally got to headline.
- Speaking of whom, here’s their concert rider…
- …which is probably better than the 6,000 muffins Lionel Ritchie sent them after they had to cancel when Dave broke his leg.
- Some 15,000 fans set a record for creating the world’s largest peace sign.
- And in the latest Johnny-Depp-at-Glastonbury news…