Spotify is on its way to creating its first physical products and setting up an operational organisation for manufacturing, supply chain, sales & marketing.
We are looking for a passionate and seasoned Operations Manager that will contribute in the creation of innovative Spotify experiences via connected hardware. You will define and manage Distribution, Supply, Logistics, fulfillment and Customer Service for Hardware Products. You will also work with partners to deliver the optimal Spotify experience to millions of users. Above all, your work will impact the way the world experiences music.
What you’ll do
- Define and drive the hardware operations process within Spotify
- Look into the long and short-term needs and being part of defining vendor strategy
- Lead and define operational processes
- Manage the forecasting, demand, inventory and supply chain
- Work with Customer Services to define the experience for hardware products
- Clearly communicate and report operation plans, benefits and results, as appropriate, to a wide audience
- Manage product vision for the cross-functional team by setting qualitative objectives and quantitative goals
- Work directly with internal stakeholders and suppliers to ensure delivery of the optimal Spotify experience
- Work from our office in Stockholm