Published on February 9th, 2019 | by Alan Cross0
Tool album release update: “Between mid-May and mid-July.”
Let’s review what we know so far.
- We know that recording of the new Tool album is complete.
- Mixing has almost been completed, too.
- Some people say that they’ve heard the whole album front to back.
- We know that Tool is heading out on a summer tour May 5.
Dependingwhich source you use, 10,000 Days came out on April 26 or May 2, 2006.
- Drummer Danny Carey
said“the plan” was to release the album in mid-April.
- Then Maynard said that wasn’t gonna happen.
- We’re confused. Still.
Yesterday, Maynard was on Twitter again. Here’s what he said.
Okay, so we’re down to a 60-day window. After waiting for 13 years, that’s a big improvement.