Published on July 9th, 2018 | by Alan Cross10
Weekly survey: What frustrates you most about the music you love?
Nothing’s perfect, including the music that fills our lives. Here’s a chance to do a little kvetching about that.
Can you sum up what frustrates you about the music you love in just one sentence? In other words, can you give me a pithy complaint on one topic about your favourite music?
Your target can involve anything (but not restricted to) things like:
- The price of concert tickets
- How music is recorded these days. Maybe it just doesn’t sound as good.
- How music isn’t as good as it used to be.
- Your fellow fans (“It’s not the band I hate/It’s their fans.”)
- Selling out
- You can even get specific about a particular artist if you want. (“I LOVE this band, but when they [do this thing that pisses me off.]
Narrow it down to just one thing about what frustrates you and let me know about it in the comment section below.